Saturday, January 17, 2015

Firearm Forum Question: Zombie Killing Ammo and Targets

Ask A Firearms Question:
Is it true you can actually buy Zombie Killing Ammo and Targets for Practice Shooting?
Thank you Parker James.

Zombie Ammo from Hornady ....

Zombie Blasters (Shotgun Ammo) from Lightfield ....

Answer:
Blog Administrator -
Yes, both Ammo and Targets are being marketed and sold.

Hollywood has created a vast following of viewers into Zombies. There have been lots of movies and TV shows about Zombies a.k.a. the Walking Dead.

As a result of this following some ammo manufacturers have capitalized on this as a product shown above.

Several suppliers have Zombie Targets, Types, and Size for people to practice there shooting skills at. They offer several types at my Indoor Gun Range.

Zombie Shooting Targets ....

Hunting and Killing Zombies:

Please ADD Your Comment to this Blog.

Key Search Words: Zombies, Zombie Ammo, Hornady, Zombie Blasters, Zombie Targets, Zombie Repellent, Zombies Hunters, Killing Zombies, Shotguns, Rifles, Handguns, Revolvers, Home Defense, Hunting, Zombie Shooting, Tactical Shotgun, Shotgun Shells, Test Firing, Semi Auto, Center Fire, Firearms Forum, Firearms Discussion Board, Ask A Firearms Question, Q-n-A, Firearm Pictures, Cleaning Your Weapon, Firearm Accessories, Target Shooting, Gunsmith, Physics of Shooting, Gun Rights, Outdoor Shooting Range, Twitter, Pinterest, Indoor Shooting Range, NRA, GOA, SASS, Safety First, Damaging Your Weapon, Gun Parts, Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, USA Midway, Sportsman Warehouse, Defensive Weapons, Targets, The Firearms Guy, Gun Rust, Corrosion, Firearm Maintenance, Reloading, Dillon Precision Reloading Equipment, Reloading Shotgun Shells, Protect Your Firearms, Ammo, Hunting Rifles, Assault Rifles, Flash Hider, Silencers, Suppressor, Magazines,

To submit a Question, email it to:

Help this blog grow by joining Google Friend Connect, follow me.

Please follow me on Twitter - @firearmsqa
And on Pinterest - askafirearmsque

Attention Firearm and Ammunition (ammo) Manufacturers, and Makers of Firearm Accessories. I am now Testing Products and issuing reviews on the Firearms Forum (Ask A Firearms Question) site.
If you want your Product TESTED, Reviewed, and Posted here, please contact me.

29 comments:

  1. I see Zombies everywhere, most people call them Politicians (lol).
    Sincere thanks for posting my subject request.
    Parker James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some in both handgun and shotgun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if they come to eat my face then maybe, maybe I will worry until then pow 22 to the back of the head

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a few assholes that act like Zombies, eventually they are taken care of the old fashion way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got me some, I think the Zombies are being hidden away by the government to be released when the economy collapses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Step 1 - Shoot the Zombie in the head
    Step 2 - Cut the Zombie's head off.
    Step 3 - Burn the Zombie bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since Zombies never die and don't get tired, just think of how good it would be to turn them into landscapers and send all the damn Illegals back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and lets include politicians in that scenario they all have dead brains just like Zombies.

      Delete
  8. I have seen what looks like a few Zombies on the Santa Monica Pier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me see is there a difference in Muslims, Illegals, and Zombies, I say know, kill them all let God sort them out later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zombies my Aunt Lucy's fat butt.
    The hell with Zombies, lets make some special ammo for these damn stinking useless Illegals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zombies are why I bought me a Flamethrower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zombies, Politicians, Lawyers, Judges, Bureaucrats, can I ask what the hell is the difference?

    ReplyDelete
  13. May I repaet, get a AK47 and a Japanese Samurai Sword.

    ReplyDelete
  14. After reading your Topic Post on Prepping, Part 2 maybe I better buy a few rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh hell yeah, what a marketing tool capitalized upon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Let me see Kill a Zombie or a Liberal, ummmm
    Liberal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. Regards: 80 percent lower

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a related firearms comment to this post.
Thank you,
The Firearms Guy