Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Firearm Forum Question: Santa's Packing and It Ain't Toys

From:
The Blog Administrator -
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all.

Please ADD Your Comment to this Blog.

Key Search Words: Santa Claus, Santa with a Gun, Santa's Packing, Santa's Toys, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Santa Knows When You Are Bad, Santa's Got a 556 Assault Rifle

To submit a Question, email it to:

Please help this blog grow by joining Google Friend Connect, follow me.
Also, please follow me on Twitter - firearmsqa
And on Pinterest - askafirearmsque

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry I responded date but right back at you.

      Delete
  2. Rocky Road here,
    Hate signing up for things, so I had to use Anonymous .

    Any who who looks Santa was just preparing for a little trip to the Ghetto .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocky Road,
      Yeah I concur, no problem, thanks for your input.
      The Blog Administrator

      Delete
  3. Thanks everyone for your comments and input.
    The Blog Administrator

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on even you darn yankees know santa is a redneck

    ReplyDelete
  5. See I always said, Santa was bad, this proves it, but he's my kinda Bad Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD FOR SANTA, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EASTER BUNNY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my NEW Topic Post for the Ester Bunny dated: Friday, April 18, 2014

      Delete
  7. I am simply laughing so damn hard right now. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it. Humor is a very good thing it prolongs life and insures happiness.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for your interesting and informative blog. I have enjoyed reading it and appreciate the work you have put into it. Here is some relevant information for you to review .
    Toy Machine Guns

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this BLOG is closed, please feel free to review all post for information purposes only, comments are no longer permitted because of SPAM
Thank you,
The Firearms Guy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.