Friday, September 13, 2013

Firearm Forum Question: Shooting the AR-15

Ask A Firearms Question:
My Question concerns the AR-15.
My husband and I just bought a new AR15, the manual suggests that I shoot this firearm one shot at a time then clean the bore and repeat for a total of 10 rounds. Is this really necessary?
Thank you Laura and Alfred McGinny

Answer:
Blog Administrator Comment -
Yes, this is common in many new U.S. made assault rifles. My recommendation is use a cleaning rod with a 22 caliber steel brush and some WD-40 each time you fire one round.







Please ADD Your Comment to this Blog.


Key Search Words: DPMS, Ruger, S&W, Rock River Arms, Armalite, E3 Arms. Sig Sauer, Guns, Firearms, Ammo, Ammunition, Assault Rifles, Shooting, Hunting, Indoor Target Range, Outdoor Target Range, M-16, M-14, AR-15, Gun Rights, High Capacity Magazines, Blanks, Assault Weapons, Scopes, Laser Sights, Diagrams, User Manual, Bi-pod, Shooting Rest, NRA Instructions, Semi-Automatic, Target Shooting, Firearm Forum.


To submit a Question, email it to:
askafirearmsquestion@gmail.com

Please Join My BLOG, follow me.