Friday, September 13, 2013

Firearm Forum Question: Shooting the AR-15

Ask A Firearms Question:
My Question concerns the AR-15.
My husband and I just bought a new AR15, the manual suggests that I shoot this firearm one shot at a time then clean the bore and repeat for a total of 10 rounds. Is this really necessary?
Thank you Laura and Alfred McGinny

Answer:
Blog Administrator Comment -
Yes, this is common in many new U.S. made assault rifles. My recommendation is use a cleaning rod with a 22 caliber steel brush and some WD-40 each time you fire one round.







Please ADD Your Comment to this Blog.


Key Search Words: DPMS, Ruger, S&W, Rock River Arms, Armalite, E3 Arms. Sig Sauer, Guns, Firearms, Ammo, Ammunition, Assault Rifles, Shooting, Hunting, Indoor Target Range, Outdoor Target Range, M-16, M-14, AR-15, Gun Rights, High Capacity Magazines, Blanks, Assault Weapons, Scopes, Laser Sights, Diagrams, User Manual, Bi-pod, Shooting Rest, NRA Instructions, Semi-Automatic, Target Shooting, Firearm Forum.


To submit a Question, email it to:
askafirearmsquestion@gmail.com

Please Join My BLOG, follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this BLOG is closed, please feel free to review all post for information purposes only, comments are no longer permitted because of SPAM
Thank you,
The Firearms Guy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.